2. Give evidence:
- Most teachers fill up every desk in their classroom, and sometimes have to get more.
- It is hard to get through the hallways because it's so crowded. It takes forever to get out of the circles.
- The lunchroom is packed. It's hard to find a place to sit.
- Some kids often get to class late because the halls are so crowded.
3. Examine contributing factors:
- Not enough schools in the district.
- Larger than usual grade entering the school. (lots of freshmen and sophomores)
4. Propose a solution: You could build a new high school, you could redraw the district boundaries, you could add additions on to the school or you could make high school only 3 grades instead of 4. (freshmen stay in the middle school)